Autoflame IR Self Check Scanner
Autoflame Infrared (IR) flame scanners monitor the infrared spectral band for flame flicker given off by hot combustion gases.
IR scanners are most suitable for liquid fuels including Diesel, Kerosene, Heavy Fuel Oil, Light Fuel Oil, Biodesel, Methanol and many others. However they can also be used for most gaseous fuels.
The IR sensors feature a self-check function installed that allows for over 72 hours of uninterrupted operation.
- IP Rating 54
- Housing Aluminium
- Power Consumption Powered by external 15V DC supply
- Aluminium Housing
- Mounts in any direction
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 60°C / 140°F
|IR scanners type :
|View part :
The use of Infrared (IR) flame scanners :
- MM70017 – use with Mk8 MM, Mini Mk8 MM, Mk7 MM
- MM80017 – use with magnetic mounting bracket
- MM80017/SV – use with magnetic mounting bracket and clip
* For any order enquiries, please consult JATI