Hauck NMC Combination Burners
Hauck NM nozzle mix burners are designed for applications requiring a general purpose, long life, low maintenance burner. Fires most gaseous fuels, No. 2 oil or gas/oil combination. Preheated air models to 800ºF (425ºC). It can be controlled manually or automatically. Automatic control normally employs a Hauck Ratio Regulator for each control zone or burner to maintain the air-fuel ratio. An alternate system uses control valves in each of the fuel and air lines, linking the valves to a single motor controller. Common use of the burner in recuperative systems results in an economical approach to energy savings.
- Complete combustion system
- Durable WHG burner designed for direct fired applications
- Burner flame that ‘hugs’ the wall
- Pre-piped, pre-wired and skid mounted
* * For other enquiries, please consult JATI