Hauck Novastar Burner
Utilizing the latest patented lean burn premix technologies, the NovaStar offers design and performance advantages with service accessibility and ease of installation. Available in various sizes the NovaStar is ready to meet your production needs and even the most stringent air quality standards with ultra low nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions on gaseous fuels without the added expense of flue gas recirculation (FGR) technology.
The burner can be easily operated and effectively managed with PLC based control provided by Hauck’s BCS products. The burner produces a compact flame making it suitable for all drum sizes and types. This further reduces emissions by completing all combustion within the short combustion zone eliminating flame quenching from process materials.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra low NOx emissions of that meet most stringent air quality standards without FGR or water injection on natural gas and vaporized propane
- Standard and long-nose variations available to suit all drum types
- Advanced construction for ease of installation and maintenance
- Precise air flow control via VFD and low horsepower design offers significant energy savings
- Compact modular design suitable for stationary or portable plants
- Sealed-in design for ultra quiet operation and maximum fuel efficiency
* * For other enquiries, please consult JATI