Honeywell C7061 Dynamic Self-Check Ultraviolet Flame Sensor
Solid State electronic UV flame sensor to detect ultraviolet radiation emitted by the combustion of most carbon-containing fuels such as natural gas, LP gases, and oil.
- Used with Honeywell burner controls to provide flame supervision in continuous operation for industrial burner applications.
- Detectors can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at any other angle.
- Ultraviolet radiation sensing tube and quartz viewing window are field replaceable.
- Threaded conduit fitting and color-coded lead wires allow rapid electrical installation.
- Two flame detectors can be wired in parallel to reduce nuisance shutdowns in difficult flame sighting applications.
- Viewing window rated for 100psi (690 kPa).
Dynamic Self-Check Ultraviolet Flame Detector Model Versions :
* For any order enquiries, please consult JATI