Honeywell Modutrol®IV™ Motors Series 61 & 62
Honeywell Modutrol® IV™ Motors are firing rated / spring return and non-spring return motors used to control dampers and valves.
Its’ reversing, proportional motors used to drive burner firing rate valves, dampers or auxiliary equipment.
Series 61 and Series 62 Modutrol IV™ Motors are 3-wire spring return and non-spring return floating control motors. Use these motors with controllers that provide a switched SPDT or floating output to operate dampers or valves. The Series 62 motors have an internal electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides indication of the motor shaft position and can be used for slaving Series 90 Motors or rebalancing an external control circuit.
- Replaces M644, M944B/E/G/H/J/K/R/S and M945B/C/G/K/L/AD motors
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection
- Integral spring return returns motor to normal position upon power failure
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24V AC; models available with factory installed transformer, or a field added internal transformer
- Quick connect terminals are standard — screw terminal adapter is available
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90° to 160°)
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted or can be field added
- Nominal timing standard of 30 seconds (90° stroke), and 60 seconds (160° stroke). Other timings available
|Motor Type :
|Floating Control with feedback
|Model Type Series :
* For any order enquiries, please consult JATI