Kromschroder Pressure Switches for Gas DG..C
Pressure switch DG..C with micro switch (silicone-free) for monitoring gas pressures on boilers, for positive pressure, for gas, also suitable for biologically produced methane, switching point set at factory, DG..VC with infinitely adjustable hand wheel to switch between natural gas and LPG, EC type-tested and certified pursuant to the Gas Appliances Directive (90/396/EEC) and the Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC) in conjunction with EN 1854.
For pressure control it requires only one gas connection. The electrical connections can be fed in from one direction. The pressure switch DG..C is easy to install and is available with an internal or an external thread connection. For the external thread connection, the DG..C can be provided with a sealant. The sealant is approved and non-setting.
- Switching ranges: 2 to 360 mbar.
- External thread: R 1/4 or R 1/8,
- internal thread: Rp 1/4,
- pressure test point, flat sealing lower sections.
- Thread with sealant.
- Electrical connection: AMP plug or standard socket,
- with NO contact or change-over contact.
Model Version :
- Pressure switch with gold-plated contacts for voltages of < 24 V,
- DG..CT/DG..VCT: FM approved and UL listed.
Double pressure switch DG..C with two adjusting ranges
|Fixed setting with NO contact,
|With hand wheel for continuous adjustment,
|R 1/4 external thread connection
|with change-over contact, R 1/4 external thread connection
|With hand wheel for continuous adjustment, with change-over contact
|Rp 1/4 internal thread connection
|2 x Rp 1/4 internal thread connection and pressure test point
* * For other spare parts, please consult JATI