Kromschroder Solenoid Actuator MB7
Solenoid actuators MB 7 and butterfly valves BVHM for staged control of industrial burners in cold or hot air.
Solenoid actuator MB 7 indicates the position of the valve disc. The air volumes for low and high fire can be controlled independently. Due to the large number of operating cycles of solenoid actuator MB 7, the butterfly valve BVHM is suitable for intermittent operation.
- For gas, air, hot air and flue gas
- pu: max 150 mbar
- With spring-loaded valve disc and position indicator
- MB 7N: quick opening, quick closing,
- MB 7R: slow opening, slow closing, for High/Low control
- MB 7L: slow opening, quick closing, for On/Off control
- Mains voltage: 24 V DC, 120 V AC or 220/240 V AC
- Electrical connection: terminals or standard plug with socket
- Suitable for intermittent operation due to large number of operating cycles
- Mount directly to Butterfly Valve BVHM
|For 230 V AC
|For 120 V AC
* * For other configurations and spare parts, please consult JATI