Siemens Pressure Switches QPLx5
The pressure switches are used for monitoring gas or air pressures.
When the pressure falls below or exceeds the adjusted switching point, the respective electrical circuit will be opened or changes over. For the supervision of air or gas pressures in gas trains of gas-fired equipment (gas burners).
- The QPLx5…are suitable as pressure switches for minimum or maximum pressure.
- Adjustable working pressure range up to 500 mbar
- Able for a permanent operation pressure up to 690 mbar
- Suited for gases of gas families 1,2 and 3 and other neutral gaseous media
* * For other spare parts enquiries, please consult JATI