Viessmann Vitomax 100-LW Low Pressure Hot Water Boiler
The Vitomax 100-LW is a hot water boiler for permissible flow temperatures up to 110 °C and for constant temperature operation.
The permissible operating pressure extends from 6 to 10 bar and the heating output lies between 0.65 and 6 MW. The robust design of this boiler is one of its key features.
Its’ Benefit :
- Frugal energy consumption
- Clean combustion with low nitrogen oxide emissions
- Large water content for excellent natural circulation and reliable heat transfer
- Easy to service thanks to large cleaning door
- Vitocontrol control panel for all boiler-related control equipment
Model Versions : Vitomax 100-LW type M148 – the robust hot water boiler
* For other configuration or spare part enquiries, please consult JATI