Viessmann Vitomax 200-HW (Oil/Gas) High Pressure Hot Water Boiler
The Vitomax 200-HW is an oil/gas high pressure hot water boiler for flow temperatures in excess of 120 °C. Its operating pressure extends from 6 to 25 bar. The heating output ranges from 0.52 to 2.84 MW.
No minimum heating water flow rate is required for the Vitomax. Wide water galleries and large water content ensure excellent natural circulation, which makes hydraulic connection easier.
Low pressure drop on the hot gas side thanks to optimum heating surface and smoke tube design.
Its’ Benefit :
- Clean combustion with low nitrogen oxide emissions
- Reliable heat transfer; straightforward hydraulic connection
- Low radiation losses thanks to optimum thermal insulation
- Vitocontrol control panel for all boiler-related control equipment
- Approved according to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
Model Versions :
- Vitomax 200-HW M236 – for flow temperatures above 120 °C ; three-pass boiler ; Combustion output 0.52 to 2.84 MW
- Vitomax 200-HW M238 – for flow temperatures above 120 °C ; three-pass boiler ; Combustion output 4.0 to 18.2 MW
- Vitomax 200-HW M72A – for flow temperatures above 150 °C
* For other configuration or spare part enquiries, please consult JATI