Viessmann Vitomax 300-LW Low Pressure Hot Water Boiler
The Vitomax 300-LW M82A is a low pressure hot water boiler for flow temperatures up to 120 °C, an operating pressure of 6, 10 or 16 bar, and a heating output from 2.1 to 6.0 MW.
The three-pass boiler (low NOₓ series) features low combustion chamber loading with clean combustion and low nitrogen oxide emissions.
- In gas operation, NOx emissions are less than 70 mg/Nm³; in oil operation, less than150 mg/Nm³.
- Irrespective of the fuel used, it generates 2.1 to 6.0 MW with no output losses.
- Wide water galleries and large water content provide excellent natural circulation and reliable heat transfer.
- No additional boiler pumps are required, so hydraulic connection is significantly easier.
- Low pressure drop on the hot gas side thanks to optimum heating surface and smoke tube design.
Its’ Benefit :
- Clean combustion with low nitrogen oxide emissions
- Reliable heat transfer; straightforward hydraulic connection
- Low radiation losses thanks to optimum thermal insulation
- Vitocontrol control panel for all boiler-related control equipment
- Approved in accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC or Gas Appliances Directive 90/396/EEC
* For other configuration or spare part enquiries, please consult JATI